Indirect Tax Consultancy
An indirect tax is the tax collected by an intermediary from the person who bears the ultimate economic burden of the tax. It in fact increases the price of goods so that consumers are actually paying the tax by paying more for the products. The examples of indirect tax are service tax and value added tax (VAT). Here, the intermediary later files a tax return and forwards tax proceeds to the government with the return.
As indirect tax consultants, our indirect tax services are as follows:
- We provide advisory services with regard to applicability of the tax and procedural compliance like registration, assessments etc.
- We help to review contracts and agreements to help mitigate the overall incidence of service tax.
- We help in conducting Service tax health checks to determine the service tax implications on client operations, gauge compliance with legal provisions and also suggest tax planning opportunities to our clients.
- We provide advisory services relating to various aspects of custom law and applicable regulations. We cover in it the rates of duties, exemptions, valuation planning, classification assistance and assessments.
- We render advice on a wide range of custom procedures and its documentation requirements, including import and export of goods, clearance of imports, warehousing, duty entitlements etc.
- We assist our clients on the policies and procedures set down under the Export-Import (EXIM) Policy like licensing requirements. We provide the right guidance to enable our clients to make the most of various benefits available to specific entities/projects or to units in certain specified areas and concessions available under various export promotion schemes.
- We render perfect advice on a wide range of issues that is related to excise duty implications.
- We provide the right guidance to enable our clients to make the most of excise duty concessions and relief.
- We provide expert advice on a wide range of issues related to VAT implications on cross-border transactions.
- We assist in claiming VAT input credits.
- We suggest on the perfect strategy to minimise the global VAT incidence.
Anti Dumping Duties
- We render advisory services that include analysis of the existing anti-dumping proceedings.
- We guide in the preparation and filing of complaints with the Directorate General of Anti-Dumping (DGAD)